Canon PIXMA MP530 Printer Driver
Canon Drivers are something that you need to improve the performance of Canon PIXMA MP530 Printer Driver. There are so many various drivers that you can choose for the specific PIXMA MP530 printer device that you have.
Fortunately, you can actually download any drivers for the specific Canon PIXMA printer that you have from this website. In this case, you will find that there are so various drivers available for you, which can be Windows, Mac, or Linux.
Simply, you have to download a Canon PIXMA driver that can really support the operating system of the printer (mainly if your printer is Canon PIXMA MP530 greatly.
MP530 series MP Driver Ver. 1.11 (Windows)
This product is a driver for Canon IJ multifunction printers.
File version: 1.11
File Size: 15 MB
File name: mp530win64111ea12.exe
Release date:16 October 2013
File Size: (15 MB)
Latest Update Drivers: Canon PIXMA MP500 Printer Driver
MP530 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.67.2.0 (Mac)
This product is a printer driver for Canon IJ printers.
File version: 10.67.2.0a
File Size: 11 MB
File name: mcpd-mac-mp530-10_67_2-ea11.dmg
Release date:05 September 2017
OS X Mountain Lion v10.8
OS X Lion v10.7.5
OS X Snow Leopard v10.6.8
OS X Leopard v10.5.8
File Size: (11 MB)
Canon PIXMA MP530 Download / Installation Procedures
Mac OS X:
1. Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
2. Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
3. Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
4. Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
1. Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( exe format).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.