Canon PIXMA iX6520 Printer Driver
Canon Drivers are something that you need to improve the performance of Canon PIXMA iX6520 Printer Driver. There are so many various drivers that you can choose for the specific PIXMA iX6520 printer device that you have.
Fortunately, you can actually download any drivers for the specific Canon PIXMA printer that you have from this website. In this case, you will find that there are so various drivers available for you, which can be Windows, Mac, or Linux.
Simply, you have to download a Canon PIXMA driver that can really support the operating system of the printer (mainly if your printer is Canon PIXMA iX6520 greatly.
iX6520 series Printer Driver Ver. 5.56a (Windows)
This file is a printer driver for Canon IJ printers. XPS printer drivers support 16-bpc printing, which enables more smooth gradation printing than the current drivers (8-bpc printing).
File version: 5.56a
File Size: 23 MB
File name: xp68-win-ix6500-5_56a-ea24.exe
Release date:22 July 2015
Windows 10 (32-bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 8 (32-bit)
Windows 8 (64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)
Windows Vista (32-bit)
Windows Vista (64-bit)
File Size: (23 MB)
iX6520 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.220.127.116.11 (Mac)
This file is a printer driver for Canon IJ printers.
File version: 18.104.22.168
File Size: 15 MB
File name: mcpd-mac-ix6500-16_20_0_0-ea21_3.dmg
Release date: 20 September 2018
OS X 10.11
OS X 10.10
OS X 10.9
OS X 10.8
Mac OS X 10.7
File Size: (17 MB)
Canon PIXMA iX6520 Download / Installation Procedures
Mac OS X:
1. Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
2. Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
3. Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
4. Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
1. Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( exe format).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.