Canon PIXMA iP1300 Printer Driver
Canon Drivers are something that you need to improve the performance of Canon PIXMA iP1300 Printer Driver. There are so many various drivers that you can choose for the specific PIXMA iP1300 printer device that you have.
Fortunately, you can actually download any drivers for the specific Canon PIXMA printer that you have from this website. In this case, you will find that there are so various drivers available for you, which can be Windows, Mac, or Linux.
Simply, you have to download a Canon PIXMA driver that can really support the operating system of the printer (mainly if your printer is Canon PIXMA iP1300 greatly.
Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module (Windows)
This product is a module that expands the functionality of the printer driver for Canon Inkjet printers as included in Windows Vista and 7.
File version: 1.10
File Size: 4.1 MB
File name: aomwin110ea23.exe
Release date:10 June 2010
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)
Windows Vista (32-bit)
Windows Vista (64-bit)
File Size: (4.1 MB)
iP1300 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11a (Mac OS X)
This product is a printer driver for Canon IJ printers.
File version: 18.104.22.168a
File Size: 18 MB
File name: mcp6-mac-ip1300-11_7_1_0-ea17_2.dmg
Release date:05 September 2017
Mac OS X 10.6
Mac OS X 10.5
File Size: (18 MB)
Canon PIXMA ip1300 Download / Installation Procedures
Mac OS X:
Procedures for the download and installation
1. Click the link. The download will start automatically.
2. Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
3. Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
4. Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
5. Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
IMPORTANT: Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
1. Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
2. Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.